A visual and textual guide, the Atlas of Functional Neuroanatomy, Second Edition clearly presents the human central nervous system. Completely revised and now containing color illustrations, the atlas imparts information in a format that fosters a thorough understanding of complex neuroanatomy. The illustrations and text accompanying each illustration supply the appropriate neuroanatomical information to gain a full understanding of the human CNS from a functional perspective. Clinical aspects add to the value of the atlas.
- Binding: Paperback
- Official List Price: $59.95
· Presents an organized orientation of the CNS, and the sensory, and motor functional systems with new and revised material
· Provides a detailed histological study of brainstem and spinal cord neuroanatomy
· Takes a fresh approach that provides a clearer understanding the limbic system
· Includes color illustrations throughout the text, an annotated bibliography, and a glossary of terms
· Features an interactive CD-ROM with text, full color illustrations, 3-D visualization, roll over labeling and animation